Helpful Resources

Apply for Medicare After IEP

Form CMS L564 or “Proof of Prior Coverage”

If you did not enroll into Medicare at age 65 and have been covered under your employers health insurance plan since age 65, in most instances, you will be required to provide proof of your employer’s health insurance coverage upon enrollment into Medicare Part B beyond the age of 65.

This form is to be filled out by you and your employer (see instructions) and submitted with your enrollment request for Medicare Part B.

You may also need to obtain a Certificate of Insurance Coverage from your Health Insurance provider through your employer’s human resources department.

Choosing a Medigap Policy

A Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare

This official government guide has important information about:

• Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policies
• What Medigap policies cover
• Your rights to buy a Medigap policy
• How to buy a Medigap policy

Medicare and You

The Official U.S. Government Medicare Handbook


Medicare Links

(CMS) Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Phone: 800-633-4227

Apply Online for Medicare

Travel Medical Insurance

International Travel Medical Insurance

Vision & Dental Plans